Flashback News and Announcements.

TOPIC: News - 1/26/13

News - 1/26/13 26 Jan 2013 19:39 #1

• DJEd
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 16
News - 1/26/13
  • Almost 300 new tracks added to the FA Library. See the list here -> www.flashbackalternatives.com/forum/new-...4-new-adds-1-26-2013. We are just shy of 38,000 tracks in the library - with more to come!
  • I am thinking about expanding our presence on Live365. Currently with only 5 listener slots we are ranked #3 in Classic Alternative with over 1350 listening hours the past 30 days, and closing in on the Top 1000 stations overall on Live365. I had originally intended for our Live365 presence to drive listeners to the FA Website and the streams available here, but there are those that stay within Live365. If a deal I am working on materializes, we will have 250 128kb slots on Live365.
  • Our listener numbers have been on the rise - thank you! Unfortunately, listener support has not matched the increase in listeners. With the increase in listener numbers comes an increase in licensing fees. We are probably going to need to move to the next tier in our licensing, which is going to mean a $50 monthly increase in costs. FA needs your support. Just a $2 monthly contribution goes a very long way. Help FA stay commercial free. No one wants to hear Celtrixa ads again :)

As always, thanks for listening to Flashback Alternatives!
DJ Ed
Flashback Alternatives

...I am a DJ, I am what I play...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Site Statistics

• Current Active Users44
  • Active Guests31
  • Active Registered13
  • Unique Visits Today814
  • Unique Visits Yesterday418
  • Visits This Week2557
  • Visits Previous Week1832
  • Total Articles23
  • New Articles This Week0